Our Apartments & Townhomes Are Pet-Friendly!
Looking for pet-friendly apartments and townhomes in St. Louis, MO? Look no further than Emerald Crossing! As a pet-friendly community, we proudly allow cats and dogs here. Now your pet has the opportunity to relax by your side and enjoy the comforts of your apartment home.
- Pets may be dogs or cats. We do not accept Akita, American Bulldog, American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Chow Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Mastiff, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Dalmatian, Great Dane, any non-domestic dogs, or any mix of these breeds. Property staff reserve the exclusive right to make the final determination as to dog breed.
- Pets allowed without deposits: small birds, turtles, hamsters, guinea pigs, fish aquariums that are 5 gallons or less. Deposits are required on large birds, including but not limited to: Parrots, Cockatiels, Sun Conures, or other birds often let out of cages.
- We reserve the right to deny any pet application based on the breed, size, and/or behavior of the animal.
- The following pets are not authorized: snakes, lizards, sugar gliders, flying squirrels, chinchillas, ferrets, reptiles, amphibians, rodents, or venomous animals of any kind.
- No pets are allowed on new carpet or carpet less than 2 years old, pets must be inoculated, proof of age, all deposits and fees must be paid on or before the date the resident takes possession of the apartment.
- There is a non-refundable pet fee of $300 for 1 pet or $500 for 2 pets. The pet fee is non-refundable and does not transfer from apartment to apartment.
- There is a monthly pet fee of $35 for 1 pet or $60 for 2 pets. No more than 2 pets are allowed per apartment.
For further details on our pet policy, please contact our office staff.
The Manager was nice and gave more information and was very professional greeting her future residents.- Google
It is a good price for the area, the staff is friendly, they were very accommodating to help make the apartment more handicap accessible.- Google